The word “V’Spirit” actually means “Vietnamese Spirit”, and our goal is to help you experience that feeling which is part of our daily lives. The entire length of our country is next to the sea which feeds us, and on which many of us live and work. Much of our delicious, traditional cuisine is derived from the riches of the sea, and our love of family, friends, and gathering around a good meal shines through in the many tastes of Vietnamese cooking. The unique limestone islands found in Halong Bay, along with the mysterious, and beautiful caves scattered throughout, mirror the beauty, grace, and mystery of our homeland.
With this in mind, our two, newly-built wooden junks are designed in the time-honored traditional style, but with contemporary, deluxe cabins and facilities, including sea-view windows in each cabin, private, modern bathrooms, and a comfortable sun-deck bar. Our cooks will serve you the tastiest traditional Vietnamese foods, and our staff will help you learn about our current lives as well as our ancient history.
- Built: 2011 in Ha Long city
- Operating area: IS
- Design concept: Vietnamese and traditional wooden style
- Length: 23m
- Width: 6m
- Height: 6m
- Deck 1: Guest cabins and kitchen
- Deck 2: Guest cabins + Bar and restaurant
- Average cabin size: 16 sqm
- Sundeck: Large with tanning chairs
- Cabins Facilities: Comfort bedding, Air-con, Private Bath, Hair Dry
- Generator: 4.500KVA / Cruising speed: 6 nautical knots per hour
- Crew: 7 (V’Spirit Classic 1) and 9 (V’Spirit Classic 2)