The Specialized package: USD365 per person. Total is USD730 Net for 02 persons (with accommodation at La Siesta Classic Ma May Hotel) OR USD375 per person. Total is USD750 Net for 02 persons (with accommodation at La Siesta Premium Hang Be Hotel).
(This package is subject to the availability and may change due to high demand).
- During summer (from 1st May till 30th September), there is a discount @ USD40 per person.
- Peak season (from 20th December to 10th January) incurs high surcharge, please contact our Sales team for the availability and accurate prices.
The package is inclusive with:
– 02 nights at any of our La Siesta Hotels in Hanoi with:
01 Quiet, Non-smoking window Deluxe Double/Twin Room for 02 persons.
– 2 day-1 night trip to Halong Bay, aboard the brand-new and regal Nostalgia Cruise with 01 Balcony Princess Suite (located on the first deck) (*).
The round trip transfer by limousine van (sharing option) and kayak are included.
– 02 way airport transfer by private car (with pick up and drop off)
– 02 Spa coupons for a 45-min course (foot or back treatment) at our La Spa OR 01 Vietnamese Set menu (Lunch or Dinner) for 02 persons any of our restaurants in Hanoi.
– 02 tickets for Water Puppet show, subject to show`s availability OR one-hour cyclo tour around the Old Quarter
– Daily complimentary breakfast at our hotel and all meals on the cruise
– Daily complimentary bottled water.
(*) The Balcony Queen Suite, located on the 2nd deck of the cruise is available for the upgrade with an extra @ USD20 per person.
- Express check-in and check-out
- Early check-in and late check-out until 14.00 hrs is free of charge, subject to availability.
Terms and condition:
Full payment is required upfront
Cancellation/change up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show: full charge will be applied
There should be surcharge for all packages during Lunar New Year holiday. Please kindly contact Sales team for further information.
Nostalgia Cruise overview