Destinations: Tuan Chau Island – Surprising Cave – Titov beach
- Free round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay by regular shuttle bus.
- 01 Spa coupon per person for a 45-min course (foot or back treatment) at Hanoi La Siesta Spa.
- Free kayaking (from May to September, 2018)
Destinations: Got Ferry – Cua Van Area – Ba Trai Dao Beach (Tra Bau Area) – Light & Dark Cave
- Free 01 way airport transfer (pick up or drop off).
- Free letter for visa on arrival (stamp fee is not included).
- Free kayaking.
Destinations: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hang Ca – Hang Hai – Hang Ba
- See the spectacular natural beauty and karst mountains of Ninh Binh – the “Halong Bay on Land”
- Cycle through the beautiful countryside of Tam Coc
- Itinerary can be further customized to savour your taste
Destinations: Hanoi old quarter
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese local cuisine including the very famous “bun cha” or “pho”
- Soak deep into the local daily life
Destinations: Thanh Ha pottery village – Palm forests – Rice fields – Basket boat
- Must do thing for Hoi An locals and landscape
- Flat and easy cycling
- Thanh Ha village, great people
- Unique local experience- Meet local people in their own field and villages
Destinations: Tuan Chau Island – Thien Cung Grottoes Cave – Hoa Cuong fishing villages – Dinh Huong islet – Cock fighting islets
- Ideal for those have limited time in Hanoi but still wish to see the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Flexible option of 4 hours or 6 hours cruise/boat trip
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Return Hanoi via new Expressway with only 2.5 hour driving.