- Experience the night-life of Hanoi from the back of a vintage Vespa
- Take the perfect opportunity to experience the local cuisine and culture of Vietnam
- Enjoy a huge variety of food and unlimited drinks at famous local eateries
- Discover hidden alleys of street food and immerse yourself in the local life
- Hear more about Vietnamese food culture and the interesting stories behind each dish
- This is a foodie tour so make sure to come with a big appetite because lots of delicious drinks and
exotic food are waiting for us. We have a chance to enjoy the best authentic dishes on the most
popular streets that locals love to hang out with friends and relatives.
- Meet our guide and drivers at your hotel. Our guide provides a safety briefing on
things we need to notice while we are riding on our vintage Vespa, and where to get on the Vespa
the easiest way and how to sit comfortably. Simple signals to use when necessary. Our tour guide
will go through our itineraries in details and ask for any special food requirements.
- When everyone and everything are ready, 1 2 3 let’s rock the streets!
- The first stop on our tour is a family run eatery where Hanoi claims it the best spot for steamed
roll-cake – Banh Cuon in town. Followed by a visit to a 45 year old restaurant serving local dish: Bun Cha (grilled pork with vermicelli noodle), Banh goi (pillow cake, local doughnut,
fresh/fried spring rolls) … Then, weaving through the streets where vendors sell colourful lanterns and
lights for decoration in the Old Quarter. Then, the ride takes us to the Red river to have a glance of
Hanoi city by night on both sides. Cruising along narrow streets, we will arrive at a local BBQ
seafood eatery where you will get a bounty from the sea freshly caught and cooked. Our team will
take us for a ride to West Lake for some stunning night-time photos and watch guards march out
to ceremonious music to take the flag down at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to see how much respect
is paid by the locals for this daily event.
- Following, we stop at a secret local Egg Coffee dated since 1946 to try out the best coffee in town
to wrap up our foodie adventurous night.
- Chillax and enjoy the adventure
Option: For travelers who do not keen on so many dishes we can replace with a live -acoustic music bar
for some cocktails at the last part of our trip where local talents perform their Vietnamese and
international top hit songs. Please advise us if you wish to do when we meet at your hotel.
- Pick-up & drop-off, good quality Vespa, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, delicious local food,
egg coffee, drinks, helmets and raincoats (if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide.
- Service fees and insurance are included following to Vietnam’s regulations
- Prices include: Bicycles, helmets, tour guide and a support for groups from 3 people, entrance
tickets, lunch/dinner in agenda, mineral water, raincoat (if necessary).
- Extra cost for other languages speaking tour guide (not English, French & Vietnamese) for
example: Italian, Spanish, German, …. will be 500,000 VND/group/tour for Good morning
Hanoi-Afternoon tours Hanoi. The highest number in a group is 20 hence groups with greater
number will be divided to sub-groups.
Payment & Amendment
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied