Save To Wish List
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Chua Huong is not one temple but a cluster of temples and shrines in the general vicinity of Huong Son.
Chua Huong (Perfume pagoda) is located in Huong Son (Perfume mountain) 70 km southwest of Hanoi. The pagoda(s) are located in My Duc hamlet in the province of Ha Tay former (Hanoi now).
According to the book, Huong Son Thien Tru Pha, Huong Tich temple was built during the reign of Le Chinh Hoa (1680-1705), by a monk who happened on the site on his way to search for enlightenment.
Other shrines and temples were later built in this area to take advantage of the beautiful scenery in this area.
- One among the largest and unique religious sites near Hanoi, perfect for those wish to learn more about Buddhism in Vietnam
- Enchanting natural landscapes of Yen Stream and Huong Tich Grottos
- Very crowded from February to April due to the Pagoda Festival in Spring
8:00am. Tour guide & driver pick you up at your hotel then transfer to Perfume Pagoda. After 2 hour driving, you will arrive at Ben Duc boat harbor. Then you take one hour trip on a small boat-rowed by local people along the stream named Yen. You can deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route.
Getting out of the boat, it takes you about 1 hour to trek up to the main Pagoda – Cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range – which is considered as the most beautiful Cave under South Asia sky! Taking photo & learn about Vietnam history, Buddhism religion then trekking down by the same route for lunch time in the restaurant at the foot of mountain. After having lunch you, you are free to visit and take photograph beautiful scenery of the pagodas near by the restaurant. After lunch time, you will visit Thien Tru Pagoda then spending one more hour on the boat back to the harbor, say good bye to local people and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 6.00pm. Finish the trip at your hotel!
|Number in Group
||Valid from 2022
Price per person in VND in party of
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
- 01 way cable car
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
12 travellers are considering this tour right now!