Stellar of Seas cruise is a definitive option for tourists with the capacity up to 50 passengers offering a new standard of contemporary luxury. There are a total of 22 elegant and well-appointed rooms distributed on 4 decks in which each deck features different functions.
To be specific, the 1st deck is home to reception area, massage & spa and 11 Junior Suites with private balcony. The 2nd deck embodies 02 Executive Suites with private sun terrace, 08 Senior Suites with private balcony and a mini golf course. Meanwhile, a President Suite with large private sun terrace and other cruises’ amenities are set on the 3rd deck. Lastly, the 4th deck houses sundeck, lounge, rest room and operations room. Cabin facilities include mini bar, full finest bathroom amenities, free wife, complimentary water bottles, tea, coffee and snacks and 01 hour body massage.
In addition, the cruise is also fully equipped with modern comforts such as fine dining, panoramic bar, wine and cigarette cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool and beauty spa. Stellar of the Seas cruise offers a unique sailing track from Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay and stops over some famous attractions namely Ba Trai Dao natural beach, Viet Hai Village and Sang Toi Cave. More importantly, tourists can take part in several interesting activities onboard and off the destinations such as kayaking, swimming, local rowing boat, squid fishing, Tai Chi class and cooking demonstration.
(*) Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA) is quite different from the normal “on Arrival” concept. If you wish to do the VOA service here, you need to employ an agent in Vietnam (like our hotel) to obtain an official of approval letter for VOA before you arrive. Later, at the airport this letter must be showed together with your valid passport to get the Visa stamped.
Outfit………………………………………… Steel boat (double hull/double bottom)
02 Engine (model 2018……………….Caterpillar: 498 HP/ per engine
03 Generator (Model 2018)..………Yanmar: 185 KVA/ per generator
No. of room: ……………………………….22 rooms
Operating area…………………………….Halong bay – Lan Ha bay
Check in / Check out
• Check in time: 12:30
• Check out time: 09:30
• Disembarkation time: 12:00
– Reception- Public restroom
– Massage and Spa
– 11 Junior Suites with the private balcony
– 02 Executive Suites with the private sun terrace
– 08 Senior Suites with
– Mini golf course
– 01 President with the private sun terrace
– Public restroom
– Dining room
– Panoramic bar
– Sun terrace
– Seasonal swimming pool
– Operations room
09:00 – 09:15 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
Arrive to Ba Trai Dao Beach area for swimming, guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
– Back to Stellar of the Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
– After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
PRICE (USD for per person):
From 1st Jan to 30th April & 1 Oct. to 31 Dec. 2020
• Taxes & Service Charges
• Welcome Cocktail
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
• Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
• Luxury en-suite Bathroom
• Meals on board during cruise program
• International Breakfast Buffet
• Tai Chi Session
• Cooking Class
• Luxury mini van Hanoi- Haiphong- Hanoi (USD36 in 2019 & USD44 in 2020 per adult and children)
• Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
• Visa to Vietnam
• Beauty Spa Services and Massage
• Beverages and Tobacco
• Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
• More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
• From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
• From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
• Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates.
• Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
• Check in on board: 12:10pm
• Check out: 11:35am
• Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
• The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
• Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
• Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
• Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $40/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st
• Lunar New Year surcharge: Surcharge 20% on 24th, 25th, 26th January 2020 AND 10% on 23rd, 27th January 2020