Save To Wish List
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions.
This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses.
- 08.00: Guide and car pick up guests at hotel then transfer to Duong Lam ancient village about 50km away from Hanoi.
- 09.00: Stopover on the way to visit Son Dong traditional sculpture village. The Son Dong wooden statues are present in many pagodas and communal houses in the Northern provinces. Visit some households in the village, see mastered the technique of making wooden statues. Walk along village road to visit Son Dong communal house and survey Viet traditional culture with the cult of fecundity.
- 09.30: Continue to drive to Duong Lam.
- 10.15: Arrive Duong Lam, visit village gate, Mong Phu communal house, some ancient houses and enjoy local products: rice wine, rice cake. Go around the village to visit some cultural and historical vestiges in Duong Lam such as: Princess Mia palace and temple, Mia pagoda.
- 12.30: Enjoy a special Vietnamese lunch in an ancient house.
- 15.30: Thay Pagoda, also known as Master Pagoda, is situated in two villages, namely Da Phuc and Thuy Khue. It is the charming natural scenery with the landscapes looking like the Penglai world. The pagoda is associated with the name of Monk Tu Dao Hanh, who had great success in teaching and healing the locals as well as organized and established wrestling and water puppetry. Thay Pagoda with the beauty of the natural landscapes and the historical – cultural values actually creates a tourist attraction in Hanoi. On the spectacular mountain scenery of Sai Son, Thay Pagoda appearing in the tranquillity under the dim mist will certainly offer tourists special impressions
- 17.30: Drop guests at hotel. End the services.
|Number in Group
||Valid from 2022
Price per person in VND in party of
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Cycling around village by bicycle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
11 travellers are considering this tour right now!