- Navigate back streets and alleyways by vintage Vespa motorbikes
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
- Cruise through quiet island in the middle of the city – Banana island
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Understand deeply the real life of local people
- Travelling on a Vespa will provide you with a unique and exciting taste
- Meet our guide and drivers at your hotel. Our guide provides safe bike riding
techniques & things we need to notice while we are riding on our Vespa, and where to get on the
Vespa the easiest way and how to sit comfortably. Simple signals to use when necessary. Our tour
guide will go through our itineraries in details and ask for any special food requirement.
- When everyone and everything are ready. 1 2 3 let’s rock the streets!
- We ride to the must-see landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden parts of this great city which is full of
culture and history.
- Walk along the legendary 150 years old train tracks to visit a local neighborhood where people
live only 1 meter to the side.
- Quench our thirst with some glass of national drink Bia Hoi before taking a short cruise to West
lake for the cool breeze
- We continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to Huu Tiep Lake – where an air-craft
was shot down in 1972 and till lying in the middle of the quiet Lake. On our
trip, we will visit a local family and have a talk to the landlord, who was a war-veteran about
his interesting stories of our country from his childhood to modern Vietnam as well
as learning more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
- We enjoy lunch in a local eateries and family run business to support local community, and to
feel the authentic dishes where locals love to hang out with their friends. A chance for a sip of special Egg-coffee (cafe dated back since 1946).
Amazing and vibrant atmosphere of the most typical back streets that make the old quarter, railway residents, old apartment buildings built in 1960s, Huu Tiep Lake and the shot-down B-52 (part of the “Christmas Bombing” campaigns). Long Bien – the 100 year old bridge, special Egg coffee, calm and relaxed West Lake, a local pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside), Hanoi Opera House.
Tour Price: USD75 per person
Other tours by Vespa are also available upon your request as below:
– Hanoi Countryside Tour by Vespa (4.5 hours): USD79 per person
– Hanoi City & Countryside Tour by Vespa (Full Day): USD115 per person
– Hanoi Sunrise/Sunset Tour by Vespa (2.5 hours): USD65 per person
Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel, good quality Vespa, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, helmets and raincoats (if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide.
PAYMENT AND AMENDMENT
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied