Destinations: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hang Ca – Hang Hai – Hang Ba
- See the spectacular natural beauty and karst mountains of Ninh Binh – the “Halong Bay on Land”
- Cycle through the beautiful countryside of Tam Coc
- Itinerary can be further customized to savour your taste
Destinations: Hanoi old quarter
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese local cuisine including the very famous “bun cha” or “pho”
- Soak deep into the local daily life
- Cover most major sightseeings of Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison and Museum of Ethnology
- Tour can be further customized to best fit your personal taste
- One of the most exhilarating ways to tour Hanoi is on the back of a motorbike.
- offer some great itineraries from 2.5hrs to 5hrs in duration.
- One among the largest and unique religious sites near Hanoi, perfect for those wish to learn more about Buddhism in Vietnam
- Enchanting natural landscapes of Yen Stream and Huong Tich Grottos
- Very crowded from February to April due to the Pagoda Festival in Spring
- Visit the UNESCO site of Trang An and cruising down the Trang An River by paddle boat
- Learn history of the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel
Destinations: Tuan Chau Island – Thien Cung Grottoes Cave – Hoa Cuong fishing villages – Dinh Huong islet – Cock fighting islets
- Ideal for those have limited time in Hanoi but still wish to see the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Flexible option of 4 hours or 6 hours cruise/boat trip
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Return Hanoi via new Expressway with only 2.5 hour driving.